First month has been very bitsy, what with two extended trips back to Auckland during the month. When I first came down, just to get my hands working, I started another ‘exposure’ piece; lots of ideas buzzing round my head as to the finishing and the possible interior landscape for it.
The feet are starting to come easier as I have made lots of them now; the hands are still a challenge.
It took my ages and several stabs at it as time allowed. It usually takes me a couple of days to complete an Exposure, but this took me all month! In the end I was very happy with it, I titled it Fly My Pretty.
Ah, but pride comes before a fall. I’ve renamed it Splat My Pretty. Shall use it as an experiment in rehydration and patching with paper clay. It now moves from the catagory of ‘ideas’ to ‘process’.